Thursday, October 10, 2013

Rufio! Rufio! Ru-Fi-Ooooooo!!!!


It's a rainy day. I just ate a huge burrito. There are some things I just want to get down and roll out. 

Rufio is the best band in the whole darn world. Sorry. Kidding. My apologies to Led Zep, Beach Boys, Elvis...etc...

But they have a song called What You Wanna Hear. Its often time what I think about. Because, again this is what my blog is about, the inner workings of a boys mind. 

Well the toughness still, in a moment turns real life.
I struggle through my mind
But still have no words to say how I
Just know it could be right,
But now I've got an answer in the light
the moment passed me by.

If only I could think of what you wanna hear,
I can get a grip or or my life's over.
Now believe, I see how much you mean to me.
Think about the moment, look me in the eye,
Tell me that you want to give it a try,
And your make believe could be our reality.


Soooo sick. I mean sooo sick...soooo




I shared it! Again excellent CD. They've come a long way from their first album.



No comments:

Post a Comment