Monday, April 30, 2012

Katniss Everdeen. (Old post being posted.)

Welp...one of the unposted posts........getting posted.......redundant? Who knows...Happy B-Day Trav and now I will eat my hambruger and curly fries. ....



When I'm cutting lettuce in the produce room I get a lot of time to think. I think about all kinds of stuff.

I feel like my blog is kinda written like the hunger games. I just say what exactly goes through my mind. I feel like I have found a Katniss in my life. Its a girl I work with. Like...we don't want to be together in a relationship. Well...I mean she is an amazing girl...probably why Peeta likes Katniss so much. Not that she is the only girl, but the best one in his sphere. But I feel like more than anything she gets me through the day. So whatevs. I guess that should be a Katniss feeling, but the point is still made........(read this after reading the final one...oops...)

Next on the docket. Is there an easy way to say "I don't like you"?......the answer is no. First, and foremost, it's a negative sentence. So immediately that should strike fear, that all atempts at figuring out a nice way is going to end in nothing. However, on the bright side, think about tact. So you, and a kind of significant other, are reaching a point of question, will it go on?

It's not you it's me. ..... Probably not. It's more than likely you. haha Sorry if that's too bold.

But...it probably is. Honestly, if a guy or girl likes you, there will be a lot of things noticed. Mainly, un-do attention. Like...a lot of attention...literally. Contact initiated. etc. etc. Again...Please refer to my dating blog for more info. Looking back on it, that blog saved me a lot of time. haha


So...TOPIC CHANGE... I'm going to copy and paste this from another post entitled, Leave the lights down low....

so she knows I mean businesssss and maybe we could talk it over because I could be your best bet....

I'm never out to tick people off. I don't mean it to. I just want to tell everyone that I'm noticing a trend...that I say, is niether bad nor good. Calm down.

There is a phrase said often........Bro's before....well...you know.......but I want to talk about you know.......well....before Bro's.  (Ok...I know you might have to read that sentence three or four times, but just know it's like chiasmus...or...something) Yeah I'm as shocked as you are. It's happening. Happening all too frequently. I think the same could be said for both genders. Maybe. It's like...something I'm calling, "hangers on". Just raining on parades...Just raining on them. It's whacky.

I'm talking about girls and being tight with other girls. Maybe in pairs...maybe in more than that. It's an interesting thing to see. Girls who get tempermental when her friend finds a boyfriend. Sometimes its also a girl being mean when she is the only in the apartment without a significant other. As an outsider, with less estrogen, I want to say, stop it. When my roommate started dating a girl, I didn't toss a fit. Let it go. Really. Let it go. The worst thing that can be done,by a friend, is that. True friends are supportive. Especially, when it's something like that too. I mean...honestly...I wouldn't even want a friend that did stuff like that. Really.

I saw it with my bro a lot. I was talking to a guy who lives next door. He had a roommate who just got married. He said that they would always hang out at his apartment because the roommates at her's would just be mean and dumb. And that was out of nowhere...I merely asked him about the trend and he said that...holy geez...Yeah. Don't hate me because I say it and I bring attention to it. My roommates even got stupid once upon a time. It's. Just. Dumb.

Be there when your friend is gone and be there when they're around. It's the Christlike thing to do. It will probably give you an oppurtunity to meet new people and open new doors, in all honesty.

Next...pick good friends. I don't know how to say it anyother way. If you don't like it....megabyte.

I feel like that is sorely related to the topic at hand.


Well now that that is over with........haha I mean. Wow. Controversy in Pop Tarts, but that's the thing, covering stuff like this is what it's all about. What am I writing for if it's not stuff that is happening around me?

No comments:

Post a Comment