Saturday, July 14, 2012

You suck. Not really. But kinda.

So I saw this...and said...man I haven't posted in a while...well now I am. It's Friday night. No date. It's summer and blah-dy blah-dy blah! (all that ref.) I don't really know how to say this any other way, but I'm just done with dating. I'm about to be 25...I really could care less anymore. Maybe saying that leads me to destruction. Maybe I should try harder says one source. Maybe I should just let people come to me, says another. Both leads to less friends I feel like. Meh. That sounds bad, but I guess spending a Friday night with a bunch of dudes doesn't make one too peppy. Hmm. I did dominate at Smash. Peach pulls out a bomb-omb and saves the day. "You will not win tonight!" I think the key to staying positive on nights like this is to just try to learn whatever it is that a person should learn while they got nothing going on. Haha...sure something like that.

I have been playing guitar. I learned a good portion of Stairway to Heaven. I've learned the beginning to Layla Unplugged and Under the Bridge by RHCP.

I've started feeling like the apartment Mom. The only one that really cleans or anything like that really in my spare time.

I'm going to learn how to sew soon. Don't really know when that'll happen.

Dad will be here in two weeks or so and my birthday is too.


(The Real You suck. Not really. But kinda. Post)

So...I've been trying some social experiments lately, just to see if maybe I can get along with people better. Not that I don't get along with people. But all people, is what I'm going for. Basically, I used this topic to get to what I really wanted to talk to.

Tell a girl you like her and its all over. Pessimistic, sorry. Optimistically, because let's just get the bad out of the way, it could start everything; joy, rapture etc. As a general rule, not mentioned in http://jbrag.blogspot.com/2011/06/dating-tips-oh-boyhow-do-i-get-roped.html <----dating tips blog----bueno----read it----it's 100% facts----it really really is all true----not really---- I only date people I've known for a while. Therein runs a risk of failure and loss-of-girl-as-friend-status. But recently I tried the, tell-the-girl-straight-out-and-figure-it-out-later method. It's not that bad. At the end its like no harm, no foul. And you live on happily ever after. Kinda. It's interesting to me that one ends well with someone you really dont know and ends terrible with someone you have come to really like. Whickety whack.

Aside - I do the friend thing because of Xan and Mak. Me and Mak once talked about the whole dating scene. We concluded that if you are good enough friends, and one asks the other out, best friends should consider it.

I dunno this is all theory any way.

Life Update por la parentals - Made my resume look spiffy. Pretty much ready to make shoes. Portland was really really fun. I pretty much love little baby childs now. Summer is going great. I'm not doing too too much,  but designing. Sketching. I want a bike, car...and a real job. I've been cleaning a lot. Our apartment always gets gross so fast. bleh. Dad comes out soon. We'll do a buncha stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment