Thursday, March 15, 2012

I'm back....

Guess who's back (back back back)....back again(gaingaingain) shady's back. I feel energized. I have a new flanel shirt that'll be wearing tomorrow. I won a freaking pound of candy out of nowhere. How sweet is that? It's pretty sweet. That's the answer.

I mean...I feel great. I'm getting better and better everyday. I'm starting to be more and more excited for the future. I keep loving things that happen. Summer is going to be sick.

It's been called the summer of self-improvement. I believe it.

We started jogging. All 4 of us. I lead the pack and we go where ever. We've found some of Provo's hidden gems. And I just feel strong right now, like I could take anyone down and run forever. It's nice.

I have a goal to be tan this summer. I mean, why not? We are all just trying to be buff and do good things. So...yeah if you see us running on the back roads and I'm shirtless like a beast...yeah...just know thats my goal. Not to look like a tool......and like...maybe don't laugh because I have like a year and a half or more of no tan coming at ya.

We realized something recently. We are boring, but now...we just roll it. At least I came to the conclusion that I need to change. I can't speak for the whole apartment.

I'm going to back to breaking. There are a couple moves that I must get down before I hang up my breakdance shoes.

We are going to San Fransico. We are trying to get a lot of people from the ward to go and make it a sweet road trip. We aren't doing so well in finding people, but we are hopeful.

I don't really know what else, but I want to get stronger. I do know that I'll have a lot time to do whatever I want. Which will be great. It might be my last summer for stuff like that. Actually, it probably definitely is. That's sad. So its time to live out all life goals possible. Wanna join? C'mon the more the merrier.

Well so. What else? Um...dunno. I had some cool thoughts today. I forgot them though. Sometimes I get good thoughts then I see or hear something that I don't like and the good thoughts poof so fast its crazy.

So I also want my testimony to be known. Joseph Smith, next to Isaiah, is the prophet of the restoration. It's just that...it's so real. So true. My testimony burns brighter than it has in a little while. There is a plan for salvation and obedience to the laws and ordinances of the gospel grants that. I was grateful to use my priesthood last weekend. It's not everyday you get to do that. I'm grateful for those oppurtunities. I guess, I'm always suppose to represent the priesthood soooooooo a good word goes a long way, service goes a long way as well. Charity, I like praying for that. and I'm grateful when God hears my prayer for charity.

School is almost coming to a close. I got some pretty sweet assignments. I got some pretty rough things coming up. A full portfolio is going to be due soon. I have very little done. I'm about to be a junior. I got to do some projects over the summer. Just make things. Who knows what. I'm not all certain about the futurity of my life. I do know that my lower back is killing probably because I've been sleeping on the couch. Freak. That's getting lame. I ate dinner with my future family today. At the least the Mom and the sister. I'm going to have a sister. That's pretty cool. Never had one before. Maybe it'll teach me how to be a better guy. I got my pound of chocolate. That was legitimate.

I'm grateful for my family out here. The ID kids, my bro, my roommates and my fhe fam. In no particular order. Well...maybe Joe. It's funny. Every semester seems to have its own unique things happen. Joe and Katelin. Gaining strength. Etc. My roommate coming back. I love that guy. Never met a much better person...except for For Serial Green maybe. haha :)

Also....a little more. I've noticed, and I don't know how this happens, but...sometimes one of my sideburns is longer than the other. How does that even happen? I also wonder how long it is that way. Shoot. And I fix it...just sometimes it sneaks up on me. It's happened throughout my life numerous times...I look in the mirror and kinda do theside to side head movement, like somethings off.

No comments:

Post a Comment